Please Vote! Please help make ForPune better for everybody by doing the following:

Can anybody tell me from where I can purchase a medium sized water body(Waterfall to keep it as a decorative item in house? The same I have sen during various exhibitions, but now I am unable to find it . Pleae help.

asked 23 Feb '11, 01:39

Raghuraman's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

Try Vaastu/Reiki shops. I know there's one in Sohrab Hall (near station, the building that has Crossword).


answered 23 Feb '11, 05:34

Navin%20Kabra's gravatar image

Navin Kabra ♦♦
accept rate: 11%

In clover market, Camp

2 to 3 shops are there and they can give you customised size and design according to ur interior.


answered 23 Feb '11, 10:10

Anushka's gravatar image

accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here



Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: 23 Feb '11, 01:39

Seen: 1,437 times

Last updated: 29 Jun '11, 15:22

ForPune is an experiment by PuneTech. See the About Page for details.

Creative Commons License All content on (unless otherwise noted) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 India License. See our copyright page for details. Please ensure that you are aware of our Terms of Service.